We offer a complete recovery service for all classes of vehicle, including Motorcycles, Cars, Motorhomes, Vans, Artics and other heavy commercial vehicles.
Vehicle recovery services in Scotland
ON CALL AND READY TO RECOVER YOU 24 HOURS A DAY 365 DAYS A YEAR
- Total Lift (Damage Free) Lorry Loader Recovery (M/Cycles, Cars and Light Commercials)
- On and Off Road Accident Recovery (M/Cycles, Cars & All Commercials)
- Underwater Recovery
- Hazardous Goods Vehicle Recovery (Breakdown and Accident)
- Heavy Winching
- Specialist Contractors Plant Recovery
- Traffic Management Recovery
We also offer the following Breakdown Services:
- 24 Hour Roadside Rescue
- Local and Long Distance Breakdown Recovery
- Rescue Services Assistance
- Home Jump Start (Flat battery)
- Mid journey puncture (No spare wheel)
- Fuel Contamination ( Petrol / diesel confusion)
Our modern fleet and fully trained recovery staff allow us to carry out recovery work quickly and safely.
We aim to recover and repair your vehicle so you can get back on the road as quickly as possible with minimal loss of potential income.
The EuroRoute Recovery gallery shows some examples of the vehicle recovery tasks we carry out all year round. The EuroRoute is a key freight and transport route so there are a number of heavy recoveries.
Each recovery job is different but our fleet is equipped to deal with the wide variety of vehicle recovery challenges on the major roads in the south and west of Scotland, Ayrshire, The Borders, and Cumbria in north of England